One man with courage is a majority.

Wonder is the beginning of wisdom

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

life's little pleasures (1)




I don't know about you
but I love chocolate.
And because this pleasure is so dangerous I decided to do something.
I did not give up chocolate instead I tried to prepare my own, simpler and healthier (I would say)

I found a recipe with only 4 ingredients (coconut oil, cacao, honey and a bit of salt)
In internet there are many versions,
here is one of them : home made chocolate - simple recipe

Using some assorted cake crust (with a bit of syrup), caramelized almonds and of course the wonderful chocolate we got a great birthday cake.

This was one of the little pleasures we enjoyed beginning of July

In case you also want to try, be careful not to use to much honey and serve it in thin slices ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment